This year, third in a row, I’ve been honoured to speak at JavaOne San Francisco conference.
I will be joining forces with my colleagues Julio Palma (@restalion), Mariano Rodriguez (@locoporf1), Vicente Gonzalez (@viarellano) and Kevin Hooke (@kevinhooke) to deliver four sessions on Java ME, Java SE on constrained devices, face recognition using open standards, and web application testing with Selenium.
The full conference schedule is already available, so you can start looking at the fantastic sessions and building your own agenda for the five conference days. These are our sessions, for if you would like to join us: https://oracle.rainfocus.com/scripts/catalog/oow16.jsp?event=javaone&search=accenture&search.event=javaone
- Monday, 19 Sep, 12:30-13:30, Hilton – Golden Gate 6/7/8
- Session CON3189: Introduction to Java ME 8
- Speaking: Julio Palma and Kevin Hooke
- Tuesday, 20 Sep, 14:30-15:30, Hilton – Golden Gate 6/7/8
- Session CON3187: Java ME and Single-Board Computers for Creating Industrial Middleware
- Speaking: Julio Palma and Jorge Hidalgo
- Wednesday, 21 Sep, 13:00-14:00, Hilton – Continental Ballroom 7/8/9
- Session CON3080: Testing Java Web Applications with Selenium: A Cookbook
- Speaking: Jorge Hidalgo and Vicente Gonzalez
- Wednesday, 21 Sep, 15:00-16:00, Hilton – Golden Gate 6/7/8
- Session CON6217: All Your Faces Belong to Us: Building an Open Face Recognition Platform
- Speaking: Jorge Hidalgo and Mariano Rodriguez
Looking forward to meet you there!