Note: this is an excerpt extracted from my talk at Red Hat Developer Day London. You can see more about the talk in my post here:
Sonar is a popular code profiler and dashboard that excels when used along a Continuous Integration engine:
- Seamless integration with Maven.
- Leverages best-of-breed tools as Checkstyle, PMD or FindBugs.
- Configurable quality profiles.
- Re-execution of tests and test code coverage (UT, IT).
- Design Structure Matrix analysis.
- Flexible and highly customisable dashboard.
- Actions plans / peer reviews.
- Historic views / run charts.
- Can be used with Java, .Net, C/C++, Groovy, PHP,…